Tuesday, February 6, 2018

My Toothbrush is Missing

My Toothbrush is Missing. (The Giggle Gang #4) Jan Thomas. 2018. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. 48 pages. [Source: Review copy]

First sentence: My toothbrush is missing!

Premise/plot: Dog's toothbrush is missing! Will his friends help him find it. First he may have to explain exactly what a toothbrush is to Donkey. Once he does, well, Donkey is SURE he's seen it.

My thoughts: I love, love, love Jan Thomas. I do. I think she's written some crazy-funny-zany books for young readers. Some I love and adore. Some I just "really like." This early reader is in her newest series. If you've ever read a Jan Thomas book and smiled, I recommend this one. And if you're new to her work, well, this is just as good a place to start as any! 

© 2018 Becky Laney of Young Readers

No comments: