Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Board book: Tinyville Town: I'm a Veterinarian

Tinyville Town: I'm a Veterinarian. Brian Biggs. 2016. Abrams. 22 pages. [Source: Review copy]

First sentence: I spend my day with animals. It starts before I leave for work. There's my clinic. I wonder who I'll see today...

Premise/plot: This board book is part of a new series by Brian Biggs, Tinyville Town. Each board book introduces a new person who lives in the town. Each one highlights a specific profession. In this board book, we're meeting Tinyville's veterinarian.

My thoughts: I like this one. I don't know that I love it as much as the Tinyville Town: I'm a Librarian. But it's simple, cute, and a solid story as well. I would definitely recommend the series. 

© 2017 Becky Laney of Young Readers

No comments: