Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ten Little Easter Eggs


Ten Little Easter Eggs. By Lily Karr. 2009. February 2009. Scholastic. 8 pages.
Let's go on an Easter egg hunt!
1 little,
2 little,
3 little Easter eggs.
If you're looking for an Easter book that is heavy on glitter and light on about everything else, then Ten Little Easter Eggs might be the one for you. Not that I'm always anti-glitter. Well, now that I think about it, I can't think of a bookish situation that demands glitter. But I have seen worse. I can't think of which picture book it was exactly. But trust me, it was bad. But I digress.

This board book is all about the Easter egg hunt. And counting up eggs. How many eggs will they find?

It's a simple book. A colorful book. A sparkly book. A decidedly cutesy book.

© Becky Laney of Young Readers

No comments: