Saturday, March 6, 2010

I Am Invited To A Party!


I Am Invited To A Party. (An Elephant and Piggie Book). Mo Willems. 2007. Hyperion. 64 pages.

Gerald! Look! Look! I am invited to a party!
Cool.
It is cool. Will you go with me? I have never been to a party.


It's party time. When Piggie gets invited to a party, Gerald gets in on the fun. Gerald, the elephant, thinks he knows everything about parties. And since Piggie has never been to a party, she thinks she needs all the help she can get! What will these two friends do to prepare for this one-of-a-kind party? Find out for yourself in I Am Invited To A Party.

Just when I think these two can't get any sillier, I read another adventure. I just love these two friends. Both Gerald and Piggie are fun characters. Both have their silly sides! Do you have a favorite Elephant and Piggie book?

© Becky Laney of Young Readers

No comments: