Friday, February 19, 2010

Good Luck Bear


Good Luck Bear. Greg Foley. 2009. [February 2009]. Penguin. 32 pages.

One day while lying in the grass, a little bear found a clover with three tiny leaves. He showed it to his friend Mouse. Mouse said, "If you find one with four leaves, it means that you're lucky." Bear started looking for a four-leaf clover.

Will he find one? Or will he find something even better, something even more unexpected? Bear is back for his third book. (The previous titles include Thank You Bear and Don't Worry Bear. I reviewed Don't Worry Bear just yesterday.)

I liked this one. Perhaps not quite as much as I loved the first one. But I found it charming and cute. I thought it worked. I loved hearing from Bear's friends as well.

© Becky Laney of Young Readers

No comments: